Are you passionate about working with real Big Data? Are you an open source enthusiast who feels that pipes in Bash can form an artistic masterpiece? Join us and help us automate the Data Science products and processes.
• Learning by doing (you don’t have to be familiar with most of the tools that we use, but you’ll become familiar pretty soon here)
• Helping with our open source tools for code and workflow management (e.g. Git or Jenkins) to maintain and further develop our Data Science DevOps framework
• Using Bash, R or Python to code automation algorithms for the data products developed by our Data Science team
• Using Spark, Hadoop and Teradata Warehouse to query our big data
• Preparing and automating the predictor variables for machine learning models
• Working on data anonymisation, including cryptographic and differential privacy approaches
• Code reviewing and deploying the algorithms prepared by our data scientists
• Learning from your teammates and perhaps getting an interesting topic for your master’s thesis
• Enjoying a very friendly atmosphere among like-minded people, most of whom are business-aware open source enthusiasts seeing machine learning as statistics rediscovered by programmers (and playing retro games such as Mortal Kombat or old Heroes of Might and Magic not only during lunch breaks)
Data Scientists at O2. You have seen us at hackathons and conferences, you have met us at machine learning, R, Hadoop or many other meetups, you read about our work in media. Right now, you might as well be generating data that our tools in our Big Data platforms are processing. We do AI and machine learning so that it makes sense, money and good fun. We don’t recoil from messy big data munging and if data pipes get broken, we rather fix them ourselves than wait for a plumber. We solve problems for business people. We have our own Hadoop and we feed him regularly so that we all Spark with pleasure. But data R us too. And we’re no ephemeral startup.
Our most popular benefits include a post to a mobile phone of your choice up to CZK 7,200 or a cafeteria with 18,000 points.
But O2 offers a wide range of benefits, from preferential O2 TV and intenet, language courses, meal vouchers, 25 days of leave and 3 sick days.
You can find a list of all benefits here: https://od.o2.cz/prehled-benefitu
Za Brumlovkou 266/2, 140 00 Praha-Michle, Česká republika
Práce na plný úvazek
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
Čeština (pokročilá), Angličtina (středně pokročilá)
O2 Czech Republic a.s.